Material thickness (Drone gauge)
Multigauge 6000 (Drone gauge)
The Multigauge 6000 Drone Thickness Gauge has been designed specifically to mount onto a drone or UAV. This new technology has already had many successful installations on various models of drone and this is the first dedicated drone thickness gauge available worldwide.
The Multigauge 6000 UT Drone Thickness Gauge has been specifically designed to mount onto drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV). The measurements are transmitted wirelessly in real time to a PC or laptop up to 500 metres away. The lightweight drone thickness gauge is also supplied with a plastic probe to further reduce weight.
The Multigauge 6000 Drone Thickness Gauge is the first commercially available dedicated thickness gauge for mounting onto a drone, developed over many years with lots of successful installations. It has been designed for easy integration, wirelessly transmitting accurate measurements, not including the coatings, up to 500m away. These are displayed on a dedicated software, called Communicator, where readings can be stored in a grid or string format, which is entirely customizable. The gauge is supplied with a lightweight plastic probe and optional probe holder and wet gel dispenser, controlled wirelessly through Communicator software, to accurately apply gel to the face of the probe when required.
Multiple Echo technology ignores coatings up to 6mm thick, therefore just the metal substrate is measured. All probes have Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR), which automatically adjusts settings in the gauge at the same time as transmitting recognition data – the result is a perfectly matched probe and gauge for enhanced performance. Additionally, the Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS) ensures only true measurements are displayed, even on the most heavily corroded metals.
- Easily mounts onto most drone and UAV types.
- Ignores coatings up to 6 mm thick using Multiple Echo. Coating Plus+ ignores coatings up to 20 mm.
- Automatic Measurement Verification System (AMVS).
- Wirelessly transmits measurements up to 500m.
- Used with our Gel Dispenser which is wirelessly controlled from Communicator software
- No zeroing required.
- 10Vdc – 32Vdc input supply.
- Lightweight single crystal soft faced probe. Can be used in any orientation.
- Easy calibration.
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR).
- Echo strength indicator.
- 3 year warranty.
Areas of application: Drone
Scope of delivery (all in one case) Model 6000:
- Multigauge 6000 UT Drone gauge
- Probe lead
- Spare membranes
- membrane oil ultrasonic gel
- 15mm test block
- membranen key
- power supply
- power – XT 30 connector lead
- calibration certificate
- carry case
- Drone Thickness Gauge Probe Holder
- Gel Dispenser