Coriolis Massflow Meter (CMD) – ROTAMASS – YOKOGAWA
The flow meters of the Coriolis Mass Flow Meters (CMD) measure the mass flow of various media (liquids, gases, vapors).
Here, the Coriolis principle is used.
The advantages of this measuring principle are:
- Great applicability for a wide variety of media, such as Fuels (HFO, MDO, MGO) or gases (LNG)
- Direct mass flow measurement
- Complexity of the available measurands, e.g. Mass, density and temperature
- Measurement independent of inlet and outlet sections, flows, density and temperature
- Very high measuring accuracy
- No moving parts
- Large measuring range for a wide variety of applications